arcanum

Nos lo hemos pasado genial en @arcanum_er !! Una partida trepidante!!! #escape #escaperoom #roomescape #santsadurni #santsadurnidanoia #ribescapers #arcanum

Чон Хосок не отвернулся от Тэхена, даже, когда узнал ,что тот заключил сделку с Джином. Чон Хосок не отвернулся от Тэхена, даже, когда узнал,что по вине Тэ его руки сломаны. Чон Хосок не отвернулся от него ,потому что любит... (Аркан) #sketch #draw #art #bts #taeseok #hoseok #taehyung #arcanum

Моя любимая сестрёнка. Лучшая на всем свете! #квартирник #arcanum

Thanks for the support @cassiemiko !! #arcanum #breakthrubeverage #pinnaclewine

An experience for all your senses. #arcanum #esotericknowledge #thisisnotapipe

When the EGO controls your life, this is what your consciousness looks like!!!! The EGO tricks you into thinking that it’s wishes are yours. It wants you to empower it, it has no life of its own so it must survive through you. Your consciousness, your divine essence, is the real you. It is what must be refined and strengthened to bring wholeness to the being and progress along your path through life which is inherently spiritual. The EGO takes the place of the consciousness. It preoccupies your attention and uses the mind and body, which are the god given tools of the consciousness, to live through you. When we say KNOW THYSELF we mean that we all must know what is us and what is ego. Just as Aragorn frees king Theoden from the agent of Sauron and they together lead the kingdom of Rohan to victory over the beastial men(orc army); the power of the CHRIST and the inner knowledge that we all must attain to grab ahold of that power will free our consciousness from the agents of the eternal adversary and together we will lead our inner kingdom, the Y-O-Universe, to victory over the EGO! Please ask yourself, why did I do that? Why did I react that way? Is this what I really want? Why do I feel this way? Why do I let other people’s words decide my personal atmosphere? He ever watchful and you will soon become acquainted with that which is divine within you and that which is EGO. The EGO is cunning and will stop at nothing to retain the throne of your personal kingdom. As you cut it away with the help of your divine mother, it grows stronger where it remains. Master Samael Aun Weor says that we have 3% of our divine spark available and the other 97% is being used by the ego, that people are mostly sleepwalking save for the rare moment of clarity. Please do your best to destroy the ego and know yourself!! The work never ends!!!! #lightworker #ego #selfawareness #mindfulness #lotr #lordoftherings #hope #personalpower #projectdayspring #christ #krishna #occult #esoteric #esotericknowledge #arcanum #gnosis #allah #metahumanism #thegreatwork #yogi #yoga #realyoga #truth #divinemother #divinity